Nashville, Tennessee (USA) Outpost

Chuck Schlemm and his exhibit at Vanderbilt’s Dyer Observatory

Hi there.

I’m Chuck Schlemm and I’m the Nashville Outpost leader. I am also President of the Middle Tennessee Space Society (MTSS) chapter of the National Space Society. The Moon Society Nashville Outpost and MTSS have joint meetings and exhibits.  

On Saturday 10/5/19, I have been invited by NASA to exhibit at their annual International Observe the Moon Night celebration at the US Space and Rocket Center.  I have done this for several years and it is a great honor to have NASA recognize the quality of my exhibits and my presentations, to request me to show their guests, what NASA space exploration has done, is doing, and plans to do in the future.  I look forward to telling some of their guests about The Moon Society.  Any Moon Society member that would like to come help with this exhibit is welcome and should contact me. 

Part of Chuck Schlemm’s exhibit at Vanderbilt’s Dyer Observatory. Moon Society exhibit with Bigelow Aerospace Moon Base, SpaceX StarShip and diagram of Peter Koch’s Lunar long legged spider style transport.

If you are interested in joining the Nashville Outpost you can contact me at:

cschlemm@comcast.net

Or join our Slack workspace and say hi!

Thanks!